Just fitted my new pioneer dab headunit

Pretty happy with it but need to get a surround as there's a small gap

There was hardly any room behind the headunit, had to remove the glove box to move the wires.

I ran the wire for the dab arial up the a pillar and it is at the top of the windscreen on the passenger side

The sound quality is so much better than standard, I already had updated speakers but now this makes it !

If anyone has a link to a surround that would be great.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356874522.419022.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356874522.419022.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 151
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356874687.307351.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356874687.307351.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 111
Hi mate i am going to buy this headunit today, because its dab did you have to extend the original ariel from underneath the seat, also did you have to buy and additional ISO lead, i have the cabasse 6cd so not sure if that makes a differance.

Hi mate I don't have the car bases so wouldn't know, and the dab arial is a completely different one, you plug it in the back of the headunit and then mine is stuck at the top left of the windscreen inside

I brought the stereo today and fitted it fine ran the dab wire up the pillar, i have connected the dab aerial but it says no signal on the headunit also there is a stray wire from the dab aerial and i don't know where this goes/connects to, just wondered what you done as yours is working fine

Yep i have done that but it still says no signal? Did you make metal area clean from paint before you stuck it on? I don't know why it's not working now?

It's all ok now sorted it, got to say its a great stereo and would highly recommend it, the sound is superb and i also like how you can choose the colour of the stereo and display to suit your car, for £100 you will have a job to better it!