Just finished Prison Break..

Currently watching Breaking Bad and The Wire. Both 10/10.

Started watching The Sopranos but got bored after about 7 episodes.

Rite now we're watching Arrested Development, its quite funny. Also love the american office.

Currently watching Breaking Bad and The Wire. Both 10/10.

Started watching The Sopranos but got bored after about 7 episodes.

The start is hard, theres so many characters they need to introduce. Give it another go.

I've have Prison Break 1-4 on Blu-ray for about a year, just never got round to watching it yet. This thread has motivated me to start lol!

Not long finished Lost for probably the third time, it is simply amazing imo.

I'm on episode 15 now of season 1 after starting watching PB again last week. It's truly awesome.

Lost though, was too dragged out and thee worst ending of a series ever.

Suits is my favorite at the moment

Suits is great fun!

If you liked Prison Break, I'd go for Breaking Bad or 24.

If you want something a bit grittier, then go for The Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire.

Light-hearted entertainment, you can't beat Castle or Suits.

Lost was absolutely outstanding and worth watching both parts of the pilot alone. It does however have a bit of a divisive ending (as did The Sopranos).

Personal favourites at the moment are Game of Thrones (a lot funnier and more accessible than you'd expect), Newsroom and as always, The West Wing.

Suits is great fun!

If you liked Prison Break, I'd go for Breaking Bad or 24.

If you want something a bit grittier, then go for The Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire.

Light-hearted entertainment, you can't beat Castle or Suits.

Lost was absolutely outstanding and worth watching both parts of the pilot alone. It does however have a bit of a divisive ending (as did The Sopranos).

Personal favourites at the moment are Game of Thrones (a lot funnier and more accessible than you'd expect), Newsroom and as always, The West Wing.

Game of Thrones is truly awesome. They cant finish shooting season 3 soon enough for me. Has everything.

Game of Thrones is truly awesome. They cant finish shooting season 3 soon enough for me. Has everything.

Only issue with that is Martin hasn't finished a book in years. We are going to run out of source material before long!