Just finished Prison Break..

I've just finished watching the complete 4 seasons including the end movie for the second time for Prison Break - which undoubtably in my mind is the best series to come out of the states in years.

I'm a big fan of similar series and have had a fix on Sons of Anarchy, The Shield ( well worth a watch!! ) and Prison Break.

Need my next fix on something which isn't Lost or Dexter.. anyone got any good series to recommend?

I've just finished watching the complete 4 seasons including the end movie for the second time for Prison Break - which undoubtably in my mind is the best series to come out of the states in years.

I'm a big fan of similar series and have had a fix on Sons of Anarchy, The Shield ( well worth a watch!! ) and Prison Break.

Need my next fix on something which isn't Lost or Dexter.. anyone got any good series to recommend?

True blood love it:thumbsup:

Loved the first season, it seems to go down hill after that for me. Some cracking characters, like the horrid teabag.

There is a guy at work that I kept doing the pulling out the inside pocket to when we'd go get coffee, used to wind him up something cronic.

There is the kind of spin off "break out kings", no idea if thats any good, teabag is in it apparently.

Breaking bad?
The wire?

Breaking Bad! You will not regret watching that in the slightest. Very simliar to prison break in terms of how clever the main actors are.

Breaking Bad! You will not regret watching that in the slightest. Very simliar to prison break in terms of how clever the main actors are.

It is awesome, so dark and funny. A bit annoyed that they split the current season and going to have to wait till next year.

I quite liked Lie To Me, some good characters and plots but got a little daft in places. Show promise but was killed off to early.

Prison Break seasons 1 and 2 were superb. After that it stunk of milking the series to death. We stopped watching it just s they were about to break into SONA.

Falling Skies, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones are some of what we've been watching recently.

I loved the shield when it was on, was a little sad when it finished and vic got a desk job.

I'm into homeland at the mo but not much else on thats good, i liked justified but i'm not sure i followed it all in my head.

Signed up to Netflix tonight to try the free months subscription. Onto episode 4 of Prison Break already.

Think we'll keep the subscription going as it looks to have a good back catalogue. Breaking Bad next me thinks.

got sick of prison break when the doctor came back from the dead, but the first 2 series were awesome. mint characters and great storylines.

at the moment, i am on with the latest series of sons of anarchy/dexter/boardwalk empire/american horror story/homeland/walking dead - all very good and also different to each other (and the doc from prison break is in two of them!).

i would also recommend all of 'the wire' (5 series i think?) awesome show with some great characters.

Signed up to Netflix tonight to try the free months subscription. Onto episode 4 of Prison Break already.

Think we'll keep the subscription going as it looks to have a good back catalogue. Breaking Bad next me thinks.

Has netflix improved? I signed up for it originally but got fed up of it all being old stuff so went to love film, don't even have that now but I saw an advert for now tv the other day which is new stuff aparantly