June 2011 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
June's Topic is Sunshine, so the photo must have a splash of summer sun! In theory you have the most chance of getting a sunny picture this month as the longest day of the year is around the closing date! :thumbup1:

Please ensure the picture is of sunshine, not sunrise or sunset - these might be another topic, another month ;/

The picture must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team, this month; Clio 197.net Tax Disc Holder.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY 6pm on Thursday 23rd June.

Good luck!

:eek:

Last edited:
Well at this topic should translate well across the channel - hopefully there will be a bit of sun over that weekend while we are in Germany!

We maybe don't have much sun but we have something you lot don't have... Proper back roads!! :-p Mike shall back me up!

You sure do I love it up there but I only go in the winter to Aviemore.But the roads are the best:wink:

You sure do I love it up there but I only go in the winter to Aviemore.But the roads are the best:wink:

So when you come up here you come to the best place in Scotland, good to see you have taste Roy :wink:

Anyways this months topic should be a fun one eh guys?

I got flown up by work, and then i'm getting flown back first thing tuesday morning

I'd love to have my car on these roads, the diesel Zafira hire car isnt quite the same!

I live just off King street, which makes the usual commute to Dyce a pain in the hoop!

I got flown up by work, and then i'm getting flown back first thing tuesday morning

I'd love to have my car on these roads, the diesel Zafira hire car isnt quite the same!

I live just off King street, which makes the usual commute to Dyce a pain in the hoop!

Man thats gutting! The roads up there are awesome! But commuting from King Street to Dyce? Stuff that in rush hour. Aberdeen drivers are getting beyond a joke now!