joys of the 197 im now skint!

what a expensive day. just bought a yozza system (good times), 2 continental tyres, and 12 months road tax, and to top things off service is due in 800 miles:worried: bad times

fitted the yozza exhaust tonite. it sounds awesom. well happy with it. although i now know about the flat spot people always talk about so its gonna need mapping when i get back from afgan

fitted the yozza exhaust tonite. it sounds awesom. well happy with it. although i now know about the flat spot people always talk about so its gonna need mapping when i get back from afgan

I take it you mean afghanistan?

Good luck mate.

does anyone know how to disable that really annoying sound that seems to happen atleast once a week!!! no not the wife shouting at me to slow down, or the guy i've just passed telling me to get a licence, the bloody "i need feeding again" sound!!! i can see the bright orange light i don'r need a reminder that i've got to put fuel in.

it seems to be on constantly!!!

does anyone know how to disable that really annoying sound that seems to happen atleast once a week!!! no not the wife shouting at me to slow down, or the guy i've just passed telling me to get a licence, the bloody "i need feeding again" sound!!! i can see the bright orange light i don'r need a reminder that i've got to put fuel in.

it seems to be on constantly!!!

:smiley: I looked through the manual and couldn't find anything mate! :angry: haha!

Similar Thread Suggestions