Jonno56 | Clio 200 | Ultra Red

I can't remember there being a cafe there, unless I missed it - it was a few years ago when I went! The weather was terrible, but the roads were really quiet!
It's easily missed if you fly by!
https://goo.gl/maps/zpbW9L81rXy

Yeah been down there when it had been smowwing a few years back, a few feet of snow either side of the road, fortunatley it's been dry the odd occasion I've made the trip down :smile:. Should try and organise a club drive out, meet somewhere local then go drive these routes and wherever else

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

It's easily missed if you fly by!
https://goo.gl/maps/zpbW9L81rXy

Yeah been down there when it had been smowwing a few years back, a few feet of snow either side of the road, fortunatley it's been dry the odd occasion I've made the trip down :smile:. Should try and organise a club drive out, meet somewhere local then go drive these routes and wherever else

Yeah good idea. We've been thinking of a Wales run out, we did need someone who had good knowledge of the roads who could sort us a route...:wink: I know how to get to the Triangle, but only via the motorways - not sure of the decent driving roads in Wales to the Triangle, I just went from the sat nav last time.

Yeah good idea. We've been thinking of a Wales run out, we did need someone who had good knowledge of the roads who could sort us a route...:wink: I know how to get to the Triangle, but only via the motorways - not sure of the decent driving roads in Wales to the Triangle, I just went from the sat nav last time.
Sounds like we need to have a look at a map and put an event up!

Reactions: Jimmy
I managed to pick up an Ultra Racing boot brace from a seller on here; painted red with a Renaultsport sticker. It's got a few scratches but matches the car pretty well!
DSC_1658_zpsn1eynrnx.gif

Glad to see the brace went to a good home. I did paint it Ultra Red so should be very close match! Car looks great

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Glad to see the brace went to a good home. I did paint it Ultra Red so should be very close match! Car looks great

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Cheers! The sticker has got a bit tatty while it's been in transit (seems the last owner bought/sold without fitting it), so I might look for a new one, maybe just the renaultsport logo rather than with the text

BMW m140i, stumbled upon a great offer on the finance - combined with my now mainly motorway drive, it seemed to make perfect sense