Joining the club, a few questions

im gonna go with the low mileage car i think, ive owned 2 cars from new and its a good idea to get a low mileage one imo, maybe thats just my own superstitions about the driver/car relationship, used cars have character but its nice to have the car when its still young & evolve with it

i was trying to find a low mileage racing blue but albi will be perfectly fine, hopefully ill have some pictures to share soon...

its like the night before christmas... magic in the air

Last edited:
Well i now have my car & im very impressed, the build quality compared to the 1.6 is superior by miles, it feels chunky, solid, and there is grip for days whereas my 1.6 felt like it was slowly falling apart and had no real grip.
This feels like a VW golf gti build quality. The chassis/suspension is just fabulous, its just feels so solid & planted. The real test of grip was coming off the m25 back onto the a40 on the 360degree ring road, the grip is phenomenal, sooo much fun!!! :smile:

I really need to get it on a track, too much traffic on the road to really get the most out of it i reckon.

The only downer is the exaughst noise, its not as great (inside the car) as i would like it but im sure that can be modded to sound awesome, ive yet to get it on a road & keep it above 4000revs for very long but im going back out soon :smile:

Im very very happy with it!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions