Jealose R sole in Ibiza Fr! Nasty b stard!

Was going around Maldon bypass in Essex & as I approched a roundabout one car passed from the right followed by this Ibiza FR (05/06), both giving it some(trying). I thought it odd that he was kinda hanging across his passsange seat gorpping @ me as he went around the RAB.

I decided it would be a good idea to catch him up, (not sitting up his a*se, been better if I did) fancied a bit of action. He then roared across some chevrons into the oncoming lane, at a 'turn right' junction with islands, & chucked up gravel & stones @ me!

I am sure he did it on purpose... Nasty, jelouse bu&ger!

Lukily I only got a small chip in the winscreen... but what an r sole!... maybe I'm just naive?

At the time I thought, just keep out of his way, he is obviously a bit nuts! But I got most of his number... & if i've had a bad day!...

Anyone else had this sort of prob?

all the time, chavs thinking their cars are fast and then you smoke em and they get all uptight. jealousy. even funnier when its a 525i like i ruined yesterday lol

I don't rise to these idiots ,if they want a race and you get a chance to talk to them invite them to a track day, tell them thats where Real men race.!!
If there driving is dangerous get the reg number and report them.

Last edited:
Mmm. I agree... It wasn't a race... just catch up from a RAB... Which is why it seemed so unnesesarry!

I didn't know what a Ibiza FR was before... I wont waste the effort next time!

im not shy to put my boot down, thats why I bought this kind of car (im sure im not the only one), so I do really enjoy the thrill of a road race!

For example the other day a motorbike came hurtling up my a**e, so I booted it on this stretch of twisy tarmac. He kept up, but couldnt get past, well until a straight at which point I was probably pushing a tonne and he passed me like I was parked! He gave me the appreciative indicator flick and hand gesture and I flashed my lights. All good fun!

However, this brings me to my point, I always find that little chavys or people like you described just fancy it where ever they go. I was in a 30mph zone about a week ago, doing 30mph, when a 1.2 Nova pulled out of a side street. He got right up my arse as if to say get a move on. I didnt, I was quite happy at 30mph. So I got overtaken by this Nova and as he got infornt of me he slammed on his anchors. This was more of a pain in the a**e than a problem, but what a tool! I just left him to it as he ragged it dangerously down a pedestrianised street. Where was he getting his thrills?

Some people :chair:

yes i have to say its rather funny, kinda naughty though cus if some1 came the other way i'd feel so guilty. omg remind me of a funny one the other day toootling in a line of rush hour trafic and a citroen C2 came hurtling up the outside car screaming but goin nowhere. idiot nearly hit an oncoming car if some1 infront hadnt let him in he wudve been brown bread. no sense. BTW chavs cant afford track days thats y they use the road as a race track and 90% of the time inexperience wraps them round a lamp post.

I started a reply re me being an ex biker then canceled it...

I would often play about on the road with bigger bikes (I had a zzr600) and then when got beaten it was all cool & no animosity...

This chavy car driver **** is all new to me!

I don't get it...

Jealouse loosers at the top of thier mental & financial budget!?

Chavs anoy me. They think they are brilliant in there 1.2 SXI's up here! Always trying to overtake me looking for a race when im just cruising along on main roads.

dosnt bother me when i am driving but when the wife is at the wheel and the boy racers pull up along side thinkin it will be easy to beat her of the line.she gives it some welly and to see there faces gives me a:biggrin:

I can manage that.... but for someone to blatently go out off thier way to chuck stones up at me/my car with the intention of cracking my windscreen or chipping my car...

There is no need for that...:confused1:

dosnt bother me when i am driving but when the wife is at the wheel and the boy racers pull up along side thinkin it will be easy to beat her of the line.she gives it some welly and to see there faces gives me a:biggrin:

HAHAHA I do the same, theres a nice start to a dual carridge way in Telford that everone gets in the fast lane at the start especialy chavs!
Missus was tootling along consurving fuel as she does, (she also hates chavs) and this pimped up 106 dub style innit trys to floor it in the fast lane, Missus just dropped it down and Wooooosh! 106 just has to grit his teeth and get in the slow lane haha

Makes me laugh ever time. Little chav beaten by a chick in a clio :smile:

ure right but. it niggles me letting them think there car is faster lol. even though it lucky to be pushing 70bhp lol best thing to do is go speed limit i think pee them off and watch them race away when you pull in . .. . . . only to find there car is on its roof round the next bend :smiley::smiley::smiley: