ive just been robbed.

E

Ed...

basically me and the missus use the same contract (business contract)

just got my bill online £113.60

my phone bill on average is £30
my work phone is £25
her phone is £30

= £85 including VAT normal and I am happy to pay this.

but ive been charged for calls i made in turkey to the taxi operator cus he was late picking us up

2 calls 1 at 3 minutes long cost me £6.60

and the other call 1 min 2 seconds long £2.97

it gets better though my phone sometimes accidentally loads up the internet it did this while in turkey a few times . . . .. I thought nothing of it until now. £11.74 for internet usage a few minutes here and there.

2 calls to 118 247 in england £6.21

they are robbers in broad daylight I am fuming

any1 else been done over like this? holiday calls etc?

That is NOT good!!!

Luckily, when I was in Germany (like all of you will be at the end of next June or else :ban: ) I did use the internet, and I paid £10 to o2 so that I can get all incoming calls free. For outgoing calls, I used Skype :smile:

Data usage on the mobile was £3 and calls was £6 - so not too bad :smile::smile:

Outside the EU, you may as well bend over and prepare to be butt raped!!!!! I would never even dare turn on my phone outside the EU. Making calls/receiving calls and sending and receiving texts is just silly monies!!!

Is your phone company run by this guy:

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

*thats a laaaarrrrrrrrttttttttta moooooonnnnnnniessss*

lmfao it feels like it. Vodafone = robbers

I had it worse when I went to new york. Tried phoning dad, went straight through to answer phone so hung up. Tried phoning mum and did the same.

2 calls at 2 SECONDS each came to about £5, couldn't believe it

lmfao. ha ha tricked you. if the toyota went . . . . . . i wud be glad lmfao

lool yh yhhhhh!!! bet their would be a few tears shed! haha ....but on topic vodafone are cheeky!! o2 ftw!!! lol

i think they all take the biscuit as much as they can mate. all this shizzle last year that the governing body of the service providers ofcom or whoever where going to cap excessive call charges from abroad.....

F'in Bull crap . . . .. . . i am still irate about this bill. .nothing i can do thgh cus its there in black and white.

To be honest, this is one of the few advantages of the EU...they simply are not allowed to butt rape people!!!

i have to say thats the only consolation maz "ive learned from my mistakes" or my pocket has lol

Dude i took my Iphone to Kenya last year. Internet cafe was over a fiver for 15 mins so thought no way my phone bill will be that bad so ill use the phone, 1 month later and the first bill comes in £1800...i poo my myself.....then next month due to the time overlap of my stay another bill..£800. Next time i go away im taking a £20 basic nokia.

Pete