I've Got It :)

Finally picked my new LY 200 RS yestaday and omfg I love it it's soooooo much more than I expected I just carnt stop looking at it and driving it :smile:
Gona get some photos tomorrow when it's light just not had chance yet with working lol :smile:

Oh and can some point me in direction for a AUX cable as the Clio has 2 holes one red and one white??

Many thanks

Off for another drive :wink:

Glad you enjoy it mate, bit hard not to!! Your gonna be addicted to it for a longgg time lol. As for the Aux cable I saw one in asda in the electronics section with the red and white connector ends on and snapped that up, works fineee and was only labout 8quid roughly

Pic's or it never happened!!
What do think of the brakes? Sharp or What!

It happened alright, his facebook is overflowing with posts about the car....

Dont blame you tho dom, when I picked mine up it was like being a kid on christmas morning all over again. cant wait to see it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bout time! Even I'm sick of waiting for your car to arrive lol! Glad you love it mate, but we knew you would! :smile:

Cheers guys got a cable from tesco :smile:

Sorry of I've gone on abit about my car over last few months lol :tongueout: just so happy it's arrived and I'll get piks up soon :wink:

Oh and I know it's not a brilliant pik as it's off my phone and it's wet this
Morning but here ya go

6221e98b.jpg

Got Monday off so if weathers good gOing to take the slr out and get plenty of photos :smile:

Looks superb mate. First 625 miles seem to drag in but once you hit that magic marker you'll be able to open her up properly.