Its about time I showed off my GW197

Hey guys and girls, ive been a member on here for a little while now and its about time I showed you all my 197.. I took advantage of the nice weather over the weekend and decided to give her a clean. So here are a few pictures.

Hope you like :smile:

Wasnt too sure how to post pictures properly as this i the first time i have posted pictures lol

Thanks for looking,
Dan

EDIT: Pictures are a tad blurry

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 104
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Nice pics mate! Im from MK as well, where abouts you from? Not seen you about before.

looks great :thumbup1::thumbup1:

like black - white cars look great when cleaned but never stay that way for long !

I know its been said before, but I will say it again GW is great! I dont even mind it when they are dirty, but that looks very nice! Good job :thumbup:

im from haddenham in the middle of you both :tongueout:

iv seen a white one in aylesbury before. gave me a lil drag outside perrys but my gf was in the car so i thought better of it.

:smile: was it you??? lol

bet you like driving down that new duel carriage way to work right? lol

love that road (i say this an bet you dont even go that way) lol

Never go that way lol! I go through stewkly, dunton etc then come out the back of aylesbury near quarendon, much better roads! Misses the traffic, and if do go the normal way i always cut through soulbury, so only really use it if im tired and its late and cant be arsed to turn the wheel as much lol!

Never go that way lol! I go through stewkly, dunton etc then come out the back of aylesbury near quarendon, much better roads! Misses the traffic, and if do go the normal way i always cut through soulbury, so only really use it if im tired and its late and cant be arsed to turn the wheel as much lol!

ah fair enough... good road tho. easy to max along.

you sorted the clio out yet