It won't stay like this, but...

... worth it for the results.

Washed it with Fairy, clayed, AG Super Resin polish, Turtlewax nano wax. Also AG bumper and trim gel on the plastics, and AG glass polish on the windows.

Couple from home...

3MuBVKl.jpg

mAlCH8o.jpg

Then went up to Boston Castle round the corner, unfortunately the light was a little flat for good reflection shots:

GiMvNYi.jpg

hoMJWY0.jpg

w8LH7cl.jpg

1iOlwGl.jpg

CqdjeNX.jpg

c1F9rnj.jpg

xDVkfrr.jpg

Scrubs up alright! Need a DA to get rid of the (admittedly not too bad) swirl marks.

Joe

Thanks gentlemen, always nice to get a car clean and then just stand back and admire your day's work.

It's got a few imperfections that need to be sorted before I'm totally happy with it. There's a few chips to the paint, should be able to fill them with a touch up stick, wet sand and then polish up with a DA (if/when I get one!).

It also looks like at some point the previous owner hit some wildlife, as the front bumper has taken quite an impact and the clearcoat almost looks like it has shattered. No idea if it's completely fixable or not, it might just be a case of patching it up as best as I can. Alternatively, I'll just wait for an Albi blue bumper to come up for sale!

Luckily, everything that's "wrong" is at axle level if you will, and you don't really see it unless you really look for it.

Joe