It has been a while!

M

Mentalpen

I heard a swissvax meet was in the offing so i thought i'd come and check it out.

For those that don't know me off the other sites.

2003 172 sport to 2005, 182 cupped to 2008, 197 cupped to 2010, 200 to 2012 where i bought a 265 Trophy but kept the 200.

Here are some pics i took the other day, if i turn left out ouf our street i come across roads like this :tongue_smilie:

v6i68x.jpg

6f1e89.jpg

357n24l.jpg

2eupsmc.jpg

id61hj.jpg

2ufr3b4.jpg

It is so far, but it's not got past 650 miles yet, its very refined and civilised to the 200 but from what i've got out of the Trophy the Clio is far more involving. Grip is better than the cupped 200 in the Trophy is was a shock and the LSD makes a huge difference! The Clio is far more of a riot though as it fells like forever building the revs and just screams to give it more.

However if you want to get from point A to point B quickest the Trophy is the choice to have, it just sucks the road towards you and the noise is soooooo sweet, not that the Clio isn't. The Trophy is very low down growly rather that the scream of the Clio.

Either way i love them both and its a tough choice which keys to pick up in the morning, i use one and the wife uses the other as daily commutes.

Thanks for the comments.

@930Tech, road wasn't blocked and it has very, very little traffic. Normally farm vehicles or odd cars going from village to village. Had i turned right its a single lane road you have to pull onto the verge to let each other past!

Perfect for an RS