is this stock?

personally, I do not think that's stock. Its either a different exhaust or the centre silencer has been removed.

I'm 100% certain that is not standard. I'd say it's had the centre box removed because the sound isn't deep enough to be a 2.5" system like every aftermarket one I've seen.

just been out and had a look. there is a slightly newer looking bit of straight pipe been welded into place of where the centre box should of been. will that pass a mot?

thanks
steven

Agreed on above comments, sounds good on yours mate. i want to hear it in real life before I commit!!

yeah, seems to do the trick. for what must cosy pennys its good, has a good tone to. few of my friends say they like it and has its own tone.

steven

i will try get a better vid of it at some point. thats just off a 3mg phone cam thing. got a hd cam, so will try when i have a few mins.

If that was filmed when the car was cold, then it sounds like mine; which i have only recently learnt has had the centre silencer removed.

Should be fine with the MOT, but it depends how it has been removed and sealed. Mine was not tight enough, so was leaking exhaust gases and that failed. If unsure, get it checked to see, then it would only need some form of sealing or tightening.

I'm not convinced. After hearing one in real life I won't be doing it to mine.

yeah thats fair. i must admit my partner is not keen, and am at 5050. but love the pops and bangs every now and then. in the long run i want a full system but not sure what route to go yet.

If that was filmed when the car was cold, then it sounds like mine; which i have only recently learnt has had the centre silencer removed.

Should be fine with the MOT, but it depends how it has been removed and sealed. Mine was not tight enough, so was leaking exhaust gases and that failed. If unsure, get it checked to see, then it would only need some form of sealing or tightening.

maybe a lil cooler, had been off for 15mins after a long run and is just over a foot in lenght welded both sides. no signs of leaking so fingers crossed.

steven