Is this spring seated right? Inc. pic.

Was changing the wheels over on my car today and noticed 1 of the rear springs doesn't seem to seat right.

Below are a couple of pics to compare. Sorry they ain't the best, should have really taken them with the wheels off.

This spring seems to seat correctly
DSC00449.jpg

However this one doesn't...The rubber part at the top is squashed and the spring ain't central
DSC00450.jpg

pictures arent the best but it does look not to be seated correctly - best way would be to have a look whilst its on a hoist

i ant got a clue mate sorry,

give foxspeed a pm his knowledge on our cars is second to none, top bloke.

looks like you just beat me to it mate, lol. :001_rolleyes: (reply).

im sure they do Si, they must be crazy else. :smile:

thanks mate but got booted the other day.....now on the "surplus" list and to be honest whats going on at work is a complete farce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am still getting paid and a non-technical guy supposedly has got a job in the engineering department i went for........madness shear madness !!!!!

thanks mate but got booted the other day.....now on the "surplus" list and to be honest whats going on at work is a complete farce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am still getting paid and a non-technical guy supposedly has got a job in the engineering department i went for........madness shear madness !!!!!

so sorry to hear that Si,

im sure something better will come out of it mate in the long run. (fingers crossed). :thumbup1:

Looks as though the coil springs broken and the top part of the spring, "the pigtail", is missing.

Similar Thread Suggestions