Is my car invisible ???

Roy

clio197.net legend
Not once not twice but 4 times last night people pulling out on us.You can understand its a bit darker but the car has Two bloody headlights.The first woman actually said she didn't see us when I put the window down hurled a few explicit words at her and said is the car invisible lol.Oh happy times

People just don't take the time to look, my dad is one of them, hence why I'm doing all the driving while we're in Spain these two weeks!

Had a women pull out in front of me last night, so close to going into the back of her. She pulled out and didnt even accelerate...just got up to 20MPH (in a 30) and went no faster....

Oh that infuriates me in the truck. How can they not see a truck!?! IT'S A TRUCK!!!

Happened last night to me too. Bloke pulled out right in front of me without looking. (it's a bright red car and had my headlights on FFS!

Must be a Renault thing......

Even happens in bright sun shine with LY glaring away and DRLs ablaze when in the trophy.

unfortunate that MOST people on the road are very bad drivers.
had this lexus sports the other day all over the road and didnt indicate once!!!
i drive cars and ride motorbike and in my eyes im the only good driver- best way to drive defensively.

Indicating seems to have gone out of fashion, I have to cross a mini round-a-bout on on my short commute in the mornings and the amount of people who just turn left without indicating even though they see you waiting, giving way to them on your right is unbelievable. they even look at you as they tootle past thinking ' I wonder why he is waiting there'!!

Miss riding bikes as it's a lot easier to ride aside people and smack their wing mirrors off when they almost wipe you out....

Willis do not know you drove trucks for a living????

Indeed I do my good man, unless it's wet out and then I mostly drift them, so much fun to be had with something that torquey and that tail-heavy!!!

I'm the youngest on the payroll hahaha!!! Class 2 at the moment but I'm hoping to do Class 1 at some point to complete the set. :thumbsup:

If you think it's bad in a car try being out there on a motorbike! Thankfully they are quite narrow as its the only thing that's saved me a few times. Apparently a wave of sorry is enough to excuse them from nearly killing you.

I get it all the time, they love doing it to vans too. A nice 3.5t Merc Sprinter! (Home shopping delivery van so they aint the low ones either!) A few near miss's most weeks!

Peoples driving has gone too s**t there's no thought/common sence any more
The high way code is out the f**king window