iPhone Question.

I was just thinking, i need a new phone and was just wondering. I notice on the Apple (US) web page that the iPhones are selling for $199 for the model i want compared to the £340 over here. Im aware that the prices are the prices for a reason and theres also reasons why things are the way they are.

I will be going over that way to work soon, will the iPhone work if bought one and tried to use it over here if i got it unlocked for any network?

Maybe sounds stupid but im not sure.

Aren't the $199 ones non-pay and go? They are contract ones and you have to sign up to the contract there and then?

You can get iPhones over here for £200 but your have to sign up to the 18 month contract, im sure its just the same with those?

Yeah just re-red it, and i think it is for contract, well question answered. Thanks mate. lol

Bit of a blonde moment there! Yeah im aware you can get them over here for very little, but my contracts not finished until the very end of September and my phone aint gonna last that long and i need a good internet access phone for work purposes.

But thanks anyways :smile:

haha, no worries dude. I wondered why it was so cheap on the Apple website. Its usually the same everywhere on the Apple site.

You could ring your contract people up and see what deal they can do you. Some networks can do you a deal on your upgrade, or you could just pay your current contract off and start an iPhone one.

Similar Thread Suggestions