iPhone 4 alarm

I'm changing the OS on my HD2 from Windows Mobile to Android soon. At least there are some apps available for Android!

I have never had a blackberry but the mrs has one and it's rubbish. It has a mind of Its own and does what it wants or it loses signal for days at a time for no reason at all.

Blackberry works for me with email etc and I find the key pad alot easier to use than touch screen! :-p

mum has a blackberry, they just look so basic, plain and boring now. And the userinterface is soo confusing... menus within menus within menus!!
:eek:

A few of my friends have got the same problem Maz, apparently some have got a virus and they have had to send theirs back and get replacements! :001_unsure:

On another note why are you setting your alarm on a Sunday? :-p

SHOPPING !! :thumbup1:

Do you need to get up that early these days to shop? I thought everywhere opened till late eve?! lol

You deserve some kind of shoppers award for that!

They work fine now. Was a fault which meant the alarms wouldnt go off on 1/1/11 and 2/1/11 for some reason.

Just tested it now and it works fine now its the 3rd.

Was lucky that I didnt have to be in work until 12pm on Saturday cause otherwise I would have been ****ed.

Android FTW! Althought he alarm doesn't go off if the phone is off, is the iphone the same?

Similar Thread Suggestions