iPad who's got one?

richandgem

Platinum Member
So then who owns one? I'm seriously thinking about buying a 64gb with 3G but don't decide if it's just an expensive browser or not

Looks cool but thats about it though really! Same with most apple products!

I'll not have that, my 3GS is amazin

Ye, but all it is is a load of apps that you won't end up using! Lol! I haven't really had a go properly with one if I'm honest, but all I'm saying is that apple are very good at getting media attention and creating a lot of hype about their products, so you believe you 'need' one before you even know what it actually is. Do you know what I'm sort of saying? Or am I talking bull? Lol!

TBH, everyone spends their money on what they want, but if you've already got an iphone, do you need an ipad too and will you use it? What do they mainly do anyway? I heard they can't take USB and many other things that this type of thing should?

Just had a very quick look on the apple site and to me all it is is an iphone with out the calling and camera capability and a bigger screen! Am I wrong?

Just had a very quick look on the apple site and to me all it is is an iphone with out the calling and camera capability and a bigger screen! Am I wrong?

Not really lol

Although i can see iOS4 and future development making it very handy :smile:

Plays music shows pictures and displays web pages (WITHOUT FLASH) lol

Get a nice Windows 7 64 Bit laptop or a Media Centre PC and plug it into your HDTV.

Much cheaper option and will work with everything you plug into it :smile:

theres also a function where you can use it as a tray to eat your dinner off while watching tv, which is handy. :thumbup1:

They seem expensive for what they are, but they I think they would make a stylish tray! Lol!

:thumbup1:

:jump1:

I'm using mine now

It is abit of a gimmick but I still find it great to use, especially when I just wanna slouch out on the settee, after having mine for over a month it's something I could live without but it's not a waste IMO,

should be great for holidays aswel!

Btw it's very difficult to see it's advantages in the apple store etc once your home and you've got used to it then it's a truly awesome experience!