Interior trim

Noticed some lovely examples of interior trim changes on here all for the 197 and 200. Does anyone know if there is anything out there for the 200t, not a fan of the flecks of trim on mine, ideally would like piano black to match the centre console?

Thanks

i would get them dipped.
not too expensive and sure there will be a place close to you.

I've Been looking at the 3M di-NOC carbon fibre as the cheapest fastest option.
Anybody got any experience with wrapping things and how hard/easy it is to do? Seems fairly straight forward but I'm unsure of how well it will stand up In time

Wrapping is easy, did all the trim on my old BMW which looked good.. I used the newer 3M 4D carbon wrap though, looks abit more realistic IMO.

I keep meaning to get the trim on my T off to get it dipped just havent got round to it. I want to get the whole centre console facia off, all orange/red bits and get them done.

jy4ega6e.jpgerama4y9.jpg

Went for it. Would recommend it for anyone, no experience needed it's so easy and such good results, only took a couple hours to get the full front done!

Looks great, who did you end up using, not quite sure how u would get around the sequential gear lever on mine, if only I knew some with experience