Interior LEDs fitted- Pics

No before pics but makes some difference. Changed all the interior, boot and door lights to LED. Well worth it IMO :thumbup:

IMG_1874.gif
IMG_1873.gif
IMG_1872.gif

A

Looks smart mate! what type of LED's will I need and where did you get them from?

They are all 501's, including the numberplate lights on my car. I got them from eBay, loads of choice colours etc on there and you don't need to pay for Canbus ones so pretty cheap.

I have done this in mine except when i bought them, bought 5 of each colour to check them out, Blue and White that is.

Now i realised that i am one short for the interior lights so will need to get a few more White ones ordered up for the doors, plates and one extra for the interior. Makes such an improvement to the yellow.

Looks really good, I did mine in white a few months ago. Not sure if it’s just the LEDs I brought but when its dark and I’m driving around they all glow with a really dim light. I can see it most when I look down the side of my seat and the one in the door. Have you experienced anything like this?

Looks really good, I did mine in white a few months ago. Not sure if it’s just the LEDs I brought but when its dark and I’m driving around they all glow with a really dim light. I can see it most when I look down the side of my seat and the one in the door. Have you experienced anything like this?

Can't say I have mate but will have a closer look tomorrow morning when it's dark.

I did mine and they do this thought it was a dodgy bulb changed it and it still does the same :s

keep your original lamps because they will be dead in a year, i know iv'e been through two sets, green and yellow

I had a set in my 1.2 and then put them in my 182 which totalled 3.5 years. I've also had a new set in my 200 for over a year now.

To save me going outside and counting, can anyone tell me how many bulbs I would need to replace every light? From memory I think it's the 6 roof lights, 2 puddle lights, and how many reg plate lights?

6 roof lights
2 for the doors
2 for the reg plate
1 for the booth
1 for the glove compartment (might be W5W/T10 or the fastoon depending on the model year)

6 roof lights
2 for the doors
2 for the reg plate
1 for the booth
1 for the glove compartment (might be W5W/T10 or the fastoon depending on the model year)

Thanks a lot :smile:

Had to think for a few seconds about what you meant by 'booth' then figured out you meant boot :thumbup:

Thanks again :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions