Insuring 2 Clio's

I'm currently looking for a Clio Williams as a bit of a project. My plan is, put my R27 in the garage over the winter and use the Williams until Spring. Then start restoration work on the Williams. Just wondered if anyone had any advice on the cheapest way to insure both cars?

Admiral multicar

or give A-Plan a call as i know they will take your no claims into consideration on a second car.

Sky insurance came out better for me than admiral with a quote of £1952, admiral wanted £2200 ish + their un 'reasonable' finance charge on a 197 and my r26

Admiral multicar

or give A-Plan a call as i know they will take your no claims into consideration on a second car.

Just had a quote off Admiral which I thought was pretty good to be fair, £1195 for both me and our 'gert' to drive both cars :thumbup1:

Sky insurance came out better for me than admiral with a quote of £1952, admiral wanted £2200 ish + their un 'reasonable' finance charge on a 197 and my r26

Will give these a try mate, cheers

My plans took a drastic turn this weekend and I somehow ended up owning a VW Polo ;/

I couldnt refuse it TBH. 1995 Mreg, 1.0ltr, 3 owners, service history, Fully Mot'd and only 40k :zomg:. Will do nicely while the R27 is relaxing in the garage over the winter months. Im still on the lookout for a Williams tho.

Just incase anyone else is looking at doing the same. Adrian Flux are insuring the Clio on a 'Laid Up' policy, fire & theft (which is all i need) £146. I will be insuring the polo on my current policy which works out at £210 for the year. I will then just garage the Polo in summer and swap my insurance back to the Clio. So happy days........

My plans took a drastic turn this weekend and I somehow ended up owning a VW Polo ;/

I couldnt refuse it TBH. 1995 Mreg, 1.0ltr, 3 owners, service history, Fully Mot'd and only 40k :zomg:. Will do nicely while the R27 is relaxing in the garage over the winter months. Im still on the lookout for a Williams tho.

Just incase anyone else is looking at doing the same. Adrian Flux are insuring the Clio on a 'Laid Up' policy, fire & theft (which is all i need) £146. I will be insuring the polo on my current policy which works out at £210 for the year. I will then just garage the Polo in summer and swap my insurance back to the Clio. So happy days........

I like the 'laid up' policy. Nice find.

Insure the R27 for fire and theft only as no point paying 3rd party if it does not move.

You will have to ring for cover like that