insurance

Just had my renewal come.
Admiral want 689 with mods declared. Does this seem steep considerin im 25 with 5 years no claims. Also had liscence for 8 years with no accidents on record. Tried compare the market and money supermarket woth no luck beatin it
Not happy with the quote!!!!!!

Seems alright to me but then I live in Northern Ireland and we pay way more for insurance than the rest of the UK. When I was 25 I was paying more than that for a standard Fiesta Zetec S and insurance has gone up since then too.

Cheers guys, waitin for greenlight to get back to me, the stupid bit is i can insure a scooby sti for 30 quid more?

Would be surprised if Greenlight don't beat the price you got, however a lot of it has to do with your post code not just your age and no claims.

All I can say is that because of a sheep I'm currently using Admiral services and they are A+. Don't forget that you buy a service, not a price.

All I can say is that because of a sheep I'm currently using Admiral services and they are A+. Don't forget that you buy a service, not a price.
I can vouch for this, Admiral customer service and claims DEPT is top notch. So good and precise, had me in a courtesy car within 2 hours of someone driving into me so I could still get to work which I thought was incredible.
Only downside with them for me was they were the only company when renewing my insurance that put my premium up because of the accident, shame really.

I can vouch for this, Admiral customer service and claims DEPT is top notch. So good and precise, had me in a courtesy car within 2 hours of someone driving into me so I could still get to work which I thought was incredible.
Only downside with them for me was they were the only company when renewing my insurance that put my premium up because of the accident, shame really.

They let you if your premium goes up 30 to 40 days before date of renewal which means you'd still be able to compare the new price with other companies if that was to happen.

They let you if your premium goes up 30 to 40 days before date of renewal which means you'd still be able to compare the new price with other companies if that was to happen.
I did compare and they said they would price match until they heard the figures. Had a manager call me back to confirm the wouldn't match (It was around 40-45% cheaper to move).
Still one of the best insurers I've dealt with thus far and will always highly recommend/try them again.

I know what ur sayin, been usin em for 5 years now, have got onto elephant n got it down to 560 now with protected ncb
so might get back onto admiral bein a sister company n c if they will match, nice £139 savin hopefully

Exact same with me, phoned up admiral and said to match the elephant quote. They came back £150 less than the elephant quote. Great success.

stroke of luck today, greenlight can beat admiral by 300 quid with every mod I have done declared with ncp too. happy days

Just had my renewal come.
Admiral want 689 with mods declared. Does this seem steep considerin im 25 with 5 years no claims. Also had liscence for 8 years with no accidents on record. Tried compare the market and money supermarket woth no luck beatin it
Not happy with the quote!!!!!!
Hi,
If you haven't already re-insured your vehicle please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you want to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Thanx dan. But I already taken the policy. Im quite happy with the figures n features of the policy they offered

Similar Thread Suggestions