Mentalpen

But insurance companies clearly do.

Renewal with aviva

Clio £450
Megane £625

and as multi car £533 with £150 excess.

How does that work?

Sorted for another year now anyway.

thats what he said, he couldn't believe it.

especially the meg as it is still valued at £27500 with it being under a year old and replaced as new with it being less than a year old.

Both cars at upto 15K, protected claims, curtsey car and legal cover.

How old are you, how many years NCB and where do you live?!

I just did a quote with them, i'm 29 with 5+ years NCB.

£400 for my R27 and £250 for my missus 1.2 tsi dsg Ibiza.

30 something, cough, cough. Aviva only recognise 5 years no claims so it doesn't matter after that and i live in a small country village which with the amount of crashes around our country roads won't help.

Within 5-10 miles i can point you to 12 or more road side remembrance sites sadly.

That's bloody good, I'd double check it all when you get the paperwork through though.

@930 Tech wife is main driver on clio and me main driver on the meg.

@ Arran, i spent an hour on the phone 100% checking everything.

They were very helpfull. They even gave me some money back as the meg was up for renewal on the 2'nd of sept and i changed both to renew at the time of the clio.

One thing is they don't count cup chassis, spoiler, wheels etc as mods as renault did them.

some are a right farce wanting to know specifics on chassis and spoiler.

I still don't know why renewals were £450 and £625 if both on 1 policy is £533. they were linked to get multi car discount as they were.

Aviva have stepped up their game this year. I'm paying £250 for my 200 and the wife pays £210 for her micra on a multi car deal.

Similar Thread Suggestions