Insurance for 2 cars?

Hi all after a bit of advice.

I have purchased a second car whilst i try to sell my clio 197 cup and wondered if anyone has tried insuring 2 cars at once?
My current insurers want £170 to insure me on my other car and astra 1.6 for 49 days, this just seems mental!
temporary insurance is very expensive also, coming in at about £28 per day! ouch.....

so i was planning to set up a limited milage cover for the clio and use the astra day to day.....but then id have to cancel the clio policy once sold.....

i use admiral multi-car

197 - built up my own no-claims

old banger - used my company car history to get a no-claims discount

if not it would have been expensive insuring 1 car without any no-claims

Sky insurance worked well for me they mirrored my no claims across onto a second policy with them

I know its of no help to the OP. But I don't see why if your the main driver on both cars why they wouldn't let you use the same no claims, at the end of the day its still you!?

i know, its daft, im never going to be driving both cars at the same time either, and imagine it pretty unlikely that both cars would get stolen.....lol

Well esure who im with would let me have 3 years nc (even tho i have full on my other policy) but want £1100!!!! for a 1.6 8v astra! lol
Think il have to keep using the clio and sorn the astra till the clio is sold :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions