In the queue guys

@Pav, flights from Manchester are not effected so you should be OK. Not sure about getting back though. :think:
yeah let's hope so...not using them till xmas so should be fine!!used easy jet in the summer and was very pleased with their service..just a shame all the air personnel were blokes-i like to look while they're serving food:tongueout:

Haha, i work at Manchester airport so i get to perv, i mean look whilst on staff bus to and from car park. :grin:

I was picking a couple of people up at Terminal 5 the other day, oh my Christ I need to get on planes more regularly..

The older I get, the more I am reminded of my mortality. Steep banking prior to landing gives me sweaty palms. I fly probably 6-8 times a year with work, plus we’ve just had our company event in Marrakech (am in the taxi home as I type this) and the flight back was Marrakech to Madrid then on to Heathrow. I’ll quite gladly stay in the UK for a while now!
I fly easyJet for holidays and really cannot fault them, apart from all the crew look 15 years old [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pav
as above ...every time you take your feet off the ground,there's a possibility you never see your loved ones again..it's the truth!!
so +1 flying is scary..

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
As scary as flying is, think how many flights occur every day. There’s a lot a pilot knows that we don’t, and I’ve started to try and tell myself that, which helps. There was actually a really good easyJet documentary on ITV recently - shows how much a plane is capable of and the pilot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe you Micah and surely it's one of the safest way of travel but when a plane goes down,you are dead for sure..
i make myself believe that out of so many flight,mine must be the lucky one :thumb: