I'm selling up

Normally I would say that you cant get better than the clio especially after the fun I have had today, but.... The Elise is a stunning motor! 8) I hope you enjoy it mate!

Wait till you get old you can only get in and out of them with the top down.:blush:
Ok if you don't want it as an every day car..
But looks like a nice spec and not used alot.
Have fun.

Wait till you get old you can only get in and out of them with the top down.:blush:
Ok if you don't want it as an every day car..
But looks like a nice spec and not used alot.
Have fun.

i'm only 24 just now so hopefully have a good few years left in me!

Shame but fair enough - I like the extra practicality of the Clio's space - being able to load up with stuff and even taking 4 spare wheels with 888 trackday tires fitted etc. but the Elise is a superb tool no doubt - will take a bit of getting used to - watch that back end !

Don't buy an S they are very very slow, infact the lowest Bhp/ton car Lotus elise you can buy.

I have owned 2 Lotus cars, and yes they are fun but you will be fed up with 135BHp very very quick. and 19 seconds to 100 mph is bloody slow. every hot hatch boy will have you at the lights lol.

Do you self a favor and get the R nice 06 plate can be had for less then 18k and you get 195Bhp and 0-100 under 14 seconds.

I think you will be board with the S in about 2 minutes after a Clio 197.

I would suggest you drive both an Elise R and S if you haven't already done the deal. I had an R and it has enough go to keep you interested, to dispense with most stuff and loses out very little in tractability over the S.

24 or not - start your stretching exercises now! I spent six weeks looking at mine with a bad back!! Enjoy!

Mate as said by others you really need to look at an R instead of the S. I raced an S in the clio and was all over it, then I went to test drive an R the other week and was shocked at how quick it was.

The S will feel so sluggish and the R will be so much better for giggles and better on motorways and things.

I used to have a 111s and it just scared me every time it rained, on a dry day the handling is awesome.

they are great if you don't have to use it daily! i'm gonna get a TT next.. sort of half way house..