I'M FREAKING OUT!!

Long story short - I got new leather seats with door cards etc after I'd already sold mine. Sold mine with the switches for the windows on the drivers side and my new door cards didn't come with them. So I thought; "Be okay, I'll just order them from eBay, can manage for a few days". Came today, and they still aren't working. Switches seem fine, fuses are fine. Red hot all the way home from work, aircons tepid at the best of times! Looked on eBay again and apparently there are different switches for those with electric mirrors and for those without...?

If this is the case, why why why why why would they make them different?! How the hell does the window switch have anything to do with the switches for the mirrors?!

Anyway, rant over. Any help appreciated ha!

Long story short - I got new leather seats with door cards etc after I'd already sold mine. Sold mine with the switches for the windows on the drivers side and my new door cards didn't come with them. So I thought; "Be okay, I'll just order them from eBay, can manage for a few days". Came today, and they still aren't working. Switches seem fine, fuses are fine. Red hot all the way home from work, aircons tepid at the best of times! Looked on eBay again and apparently there are different switches for those with electric mirrors and for those without...?

If this is the case, why why why why why would they make them different?! How the hell does the window switch have anything to do with the switches for the mirrors?!

Anyway, rant over. Any help appreciated ha!
My new shape trafic van has same window switches as lots of Renault s but mine don't light up in the dark like the others. Why Renault?

Reactions: AshK

Similar Thread Suggestions