Im getting a 200

Im not buying brand new. Hopefully get one of pistonheads as there seem to be good deals on there. Just searching for the right one.

I thought the 200 achieved 190 which would get it to £235?? thats what i paid for my previous 197 kicking out 198.

Oh yes, welcome and enjoy :smile:

Welcome!!! :smile:

How do you find the MINI to live with? My mates missus has a Cooper and it's a great little car, just seems to be so small on the insde though compared to how big it looks on the outside.

I thought the 200 achieved 190 which would get it to £235?? thats what i paid for my previous 197 kicking out 198.

Oh yes, welcome and enjoy :smile:

bloody government put the tax up again, April it changed from £235 to £245, im due end of month for my annual raping. :thumb1:

That was annual not anal.

Welcome!!! :smile:

How do you find the MINI to live with? My mates missus has a Cooper and it's a great little car, just seems to be so small on the insde though compared to how big it looks on the outside.

Well my mini I found fine. But i took the back seats out and replaced them with a rear strut as never put people in the back. Also had a K&N CAI induction and Miltek exhaust so was putting out a bit more power. For me the mini is a 2 seat car as the seats in the back are so small.