I want noisy brakes

There was a celica st185 at the brecons run with DS3000 on and it's was squeaking the whole time. Was funny at first but I think after while I would get sick if it

My DS2500's squeak like a b!tch when cold..... Just makes ya abuse it more to get them to go a bit quieter or not brake lol

This is like saying you would like Kaley Cocuo to have a gentlemen sausage

Seriously. WTF!

My DS2500's squeak like a b!tch when cold..... Just makes ya abuse it more to get them to go a bit quieter or not brake lol

I've just had them put in and haven't heard a peep out of them, How many miles have yours done Andy?

About 8000miles bedded then in as per instructions too, just slammed them in 172 too but yet to test them out

Ahhhhhh, threads like this remind me of the good old days like the old brake imbalalalalance thread we had about 18 months ago........

The days when foolishness had no boundaries!!

Ahhhhhh, threads like this remind me of the good old days like the old brake imbalalalalance thread we had about 18 months ago........

The days when foolishness had no boundaries!!

Can I have more bias on the right front to get me round tracks quicker..... :wink:

Seems a bit of an odd request and it will get tiresome.

My mates 250 has DSUNO pads, when he's out and about it sounds like a bus coming to halt :lol: needless to say he hates them when they're cold !

Get so me grooved discs like the ones mtech sell. They're fairly noises when braking hard :smile:.

personally I actually don't mind the noise, you know, because racecar. I know a guy who fitted fully floating discs to his f430 and they rattled like f*ck, he loved it because everyone else thought it was broken, but in reality it was a complete animal (he races a Lambo now in Britcar)

Squeeling brakes would piss me off no end though!

i couldnt live with noisy brakes on a daily driver, but theres nothing worse than the droning noise the 200 makes in 6th gear at 70mph

Dump valves are a childish novelty, squealing brakes just sound like the cars a banger to 99.9% of people who don't know it denotes a hard track pad is installed...? I really don't get it.

Floating discs, is that another term for the 2 piece discs? :blink: