I lost my Uninsured Iphone

I lost my Uninsured Iphone!! left it in the back of a taxi on sat night

I have had it blocked and sim cancelled etc

Now Ive gotta find the £345 to replace the damn thing. I have mobile phone cover with my bank, but it needs to be registered to which it wasnt, my own fault I know! You think I could register it now and "loose" it in 2 weeks ?

Any other ideas are valued...Im desperate, the damn phone was like my pace maker!

I lost mine on Christmas eve.. Just accepted it and moved on. You shouldnt have blocked it so quick though, i left mine for a few days to see if anyone would contact me, left messages on the phone offering a £100 return if found. in the end someone text me saying they wasnt going to give it me back, so that was it.

Last edited:
I lost mine on Christmas eve.. Just accepted it and moved on. You shouldnt have blocked it so quick though, i left mine for a few days to see if anyone would contact me, left messages on the phone offering a £100 return if founf. in the end someone tex me saying they wasnt going to give it me back, so that was it.

people are cocks. Bank need a PUC number to insure the phone, I would def give it a try.

Yeah blocking it only stops it from getting a mobile signal, they can still browse everything on the phone to get a phone number etc. The fact that when I called it, it was turned off anyhow said to me that I wasnt going to get it back. Iphone rings £ signs and these teflord folk on sat night after a skin full are gonna be thinking sell sell sell

Last edited: