Lost headlight bulb retaining spring

eBay.. Renault don't sell them as a part just say you have to buy a hole headlight unit. I had this problem I got a standard mk3 headlight same model as sport but just standard version of the 197 and just brought the whole unit for £20 just for clip ! One possible fix take the head light unit out and do a make shift of some sort but I just saved hassle brought whole thing of eBay.

Reactions: Jools
Any suggestions for a dropped driver door just picked this up last week few issues to sort out

If the door closes properly you could try tightening the bolts as they may have come loose over time, failing that it may need new hinge and bolts

It shuts but catches the strike plate and lifts itself up when closing,when open you can lift door up and down

Check all the bolts on the upper and lower hinges hopefully it's a simple fix (fingers crossed) and only sagging because they've worked themselves loose over time

Yeah this weekend will be spent fettling,gonna take passenger wheel and arch liner off to try and find bulb spring the wife dropped but ordered off that link you posted as well ta for that.will clean up area and calliper and prob do the other side to.o/s rear calliper is severely binding also but that’s booked in for next weekend new calliper pads and discs and there’s a blow in the exhaust but I’m hoping that just a loose clamp!

Reactions: SeanTheSheep