I just bought a Moped!!

With the cost of fuel the way it is, and the mileage rising on the R27 a bit quicker than I'm happy with - ive decided to move to a whopping 50cc of two wheel power!

After wasting time talking 16 year olds with battered mopeds, just as I decided to do my cbt and buy a 125, out the blue a friends son decided to sell me his 50cc as he's got his driving test next week!

So i'm now the proud owner of a Piaggio NRG 50cc! (well proud might be a little bit of an exageration)

Just need to take out a second mortgage to tax (£15 for the year), insure (£66) and fill it up with fuel (£6)!

haha LOVE piaggio NRGs, I had a Jordan F1 replica back when I was sixteen, great fun!! tell you aswell, get it derestricted, uprate the rollers, and get a race exhaust... and youll be laughing along at 60mph

As above we need pics - but of you fully leathered up on your new steed :wink:

TBH mate it is a sensible move as you pointed out the running costs are laughable they are that cheap!

Just don't accidently turn up to any meets on it lol! :smiley:

I'm chopping in the car meets and gonna join the 'ped crew' at our local tescos lol! Its being dropped over tonight, so the seconds its here i'll get some pics up!
As for being leathered, i'm waiting to be measured for my leathers :wink: