I got bored

Nice pics there mate! See you still have a bit of snow about - we had a tiny bit here but there's nothing left now, I'm waiting for it to come down heavy so I can get some more wintry photos - forecasted this week so fingers crossed!

I like the in car pics, I might have a go at those myself, what sort of shutter speed did you use? I got a gorillapod for xmas off the girlfriend so I may be able to attach that to the headrest...

Cheers mate the majority of them were at 5 secs i simply wedged the cam in between the headrest and seat:smile:. I'ts best to experiment when your taking the pics which shutter speed to use as its quite easy to over/underepose the image.

sorry for OT:

Shouldn´t the Radio Display work with an Alpine or was that just for the CDA-Versions of Headunits?

Was thinking about getting an IDA myself. At least it should be possible to change the display mode into the original "Radio off" mode for all the time (with Temperature and clock displayed in the middle)? Albeit you seem to have the newer display version with smaller digits?!

I'de have to get an adaptor to get it to work. I would'nt have the temp display anyway because the 197 cup does'nt have temp sensor.

great pics again mate,

mine is the same as well, i have an Alpine H/U and also need an adaptor, not to bothered tho 70 quid just to use the steering functions. i do still get the temp display up tho.

looking at your pix again... i must admit that the Clio 3 has got one of the nicest, subtle interiors! got to love it!!! I like what you have doen with the carbon look there :wink:

Nice piccies :thumbup1:

OT - I notice your spoilers wing end bits are colour coded around the edge, did you do this yourself?

Similar Thread Suggestions