IMG_8856.jpg
IMG_6373.jpg
IMG_1234.jpg
IMG_8542.jpg

The old 197 that the Vee replaced :cloud9:

canvas2.jpg
canvas3.jpg

Love it!

You best remember what those exhaust tips look like whilst they're new because they don't stay that colour for long!

Grey/black. I've taken mine off for a bit. I can't decide if I like them or not. I have debadged the rear and carbon covered my rear diamond so there is no silver/chrome on the back at all anymore.

You best remember what those exhaust tips look like whilst they're new because they don't stay that colour for long!

I had no problem with the tips on mine - metal polish / 00 gauge wire wool and metal sealant kept them looking tip top:smile:

I'd say the R26's zaust is harder to maintain tbh!

I had no problem with the tips on mine - metal polish / 00 gauge wire wool and metal sealant kept them looking tip top:smile:

I'd say the R26's zaust is harder to maintain tbh!

The r26 tips are an absolute bitch to keep clean due to how they decided to roll the tip, plus we have the fun of the exhaust dribbling onto the bumper :swear:

The worst one is you get it clean, put masking tape to protect against the dribbles on the bumper so you can make it to fcs with it clean, then forget for half the day youve got strips of masking on your effing bumper