Hungarian GP.

I am a Hamilton fan but can see where the stewards are coming from. Di Resta had to take avoiding action to miss him.

There's been similar things like lewis spin in the past i remember sutil doing the same at another track he floored it to spin it round and clobbered another car so i would say it was fair as it could have put Di Resta in the wall if he'd have got it wrong and made the back end swing out onto the kerb were Di Resta was all ready taking avoiding action too

Just shows of far the 3 teams at the front were to everyone else everyone was lapped up to massa in 6th thats a massive gap

I think Hamiltons penalty was fair. It worked out ok this time, but he should have known better its the same rules through all the formulas of racing that you stay still to you've been passed so people can get around you safely.

Good race though, seeing the two mclarens at the front racing neck and neck was one of the best things i've seen all season (as a mclaren fan and a race fan)!

hamilton claimed he did know where he was after the spin . . . . maybe hes telling the truth lol :s I only caught the highlights seemed like a good race and the lotus incident in the pit lane was outragious. they were towing the car back up the pitlane when cars were coming out at 100+ mph are they mad? very dangerous.

hamilton claimed he did know where he was after the spin . . . . maybe hes telling the truth lol :s I only caught the highlights seemed like a good race and the lotus incident in the pit lane was outragious. they were towing the car back up the pitlane when cars were coming out at 100+ mph are they mad? very dangerous.

That was the marshalls though not team lotus. Very dangerous looking, at onr point the tow truck and burnt out car were blocking the pit exit!!