Hungarian GP.

Lewis Hamilton fastest in Hungarian Grand Prix practice!! I reckon it wasnt just the car that was holding hamilton back, but a lack of self confidence too! Now he's regained some of his self confidence we should have better GP's with the top teams really battling it out! :bounce:

He really did look like he was 'on it' in first practise and with button 0.4s slower hamilton is certainly getting more from the car

Yeah I caught a few minutes of the practice here at work. Lewis did look like he was going some today for a practice. Even complaining about Alguesuari (sp?) holding him up... in a practice session :smiley:

Hadn't noticed that, seems like everyone was about 2 tenths down except vettel. Shame we didn't get to see what hamilton could do in 3rd practice

Hopefully Hamilton can get it together once again!!

Will be good to get on the front row again and lead into the first corner haha!

Yeah you weren't the only one actually! I thought he had it in the bag and didn't need to go out on a second run. Still shouldn't have bothered. Will be interesting into the first corner, I can see vettle nothing down off the line and it being quite close into the first corner. I don't think the winner has to be first to the corner, I think it will be another close fight!!

Will anything happen to vettel? because the team broke the curfew and worked overnight on the friday to sort his car out? From what i can make out nothing is being done...

Will anything happen to vettel? because the team broke the curfew and worked overnight on the friday to sort his car out? From what i can make out nothing is being done...

Your allowed to break 4 curfews before incuring penalties.

Oh! Its raining btw and the track is wet :bounce1:

Rain would be good for button but really want hamilton to win this to raise his chances of winning the championship

yea just bad luck with that tyre choice. shame about that drive through penalty too but i do thik the stewards were right in giving it to him.

I don't agree the penalty was fair.

Great effort by Button though! Well deserved win on his 200th!!