how to top mounts?

bumping an older thread but has anyone installed the new compbrake topmounts into a late model 200 ? Mine is a 2012 and has the smaller top mount aperture.

bumping an older thread but has anyone installed the new compbrake topmounts into a late model 200 ? Mine is a 2012 and has the smaller top mount aperture.
Dunno what comp sell but if it fits to the old mounts(the bigger) it wont fit to the later ones.

Thanks, i thought i'd seen something on the compbrake site about cutting to fit but am not sure what is needed. Will do some more digging but couldn't find it again.

Reactions: tombate911
Thanks, i thought i'd seen something on the compbrake site about cutting to fit but am not sure what is needed. Will do some more digging but couldn't find it again.

Compbrake are in the process of designing a kit to work with the smaller top mounts on later cars. You can find information as it's produced in the compbrake group buy section on the forum. I'll keep updating with information and keep sorting out discount for members on here through myself.

Thanks, i had a look and that is great to hear, will keep an eye on it and see how things progress. I'm not quite sure what the cutting etc entails.

Thanks, i had a look and that is great to hear, will keep an eye on it and see how things progress. I'm not quite sure what the cutting etc entails.

I'll gather all the information together as it becomes available and post it up on here for members to see.

Thanks.