200: How to tell if ya got a cup or not

Hay up I'm picking up my rs200 on monday, the dealer told me it ain't a cup but I think it may be ?

How will I be able to find out ?

Fanks in advance.

I have a ff with cup chassis! And all what I've seen on here to know at a look is black alloys and red callipers! But some have a black stripe down the door also! Guess just ask the dealer is best bet!

Thats what I thought and the one im getting has red calipers but the last owner could of painted them so I need another way of confirming.
Would it be on the V5 ?

It also has grey wheels this is another reason i think its a FF with cup pack, but the dealer was adamant its not a cup.

More help please.

As I said above - the springs and struts are what you need to be looking at. Assuming they've not been changed it will also have a quicker rack.

noddie said:
To be sure you can check the colour coding on the springs –orange & blue front and rear on the cup, blue & green front and orange & orange on the rear on the standard chassis car.

The dealer might be saying its no a cup, because its not a full on clio cup, it might be the full fat with cup pack.

Most of the give aways have been listed, you got any pics?

a normal key = a cup 197/200

ie cheap dash no air-con black door handles and rubbing strip etc

Don't proper cups have the sticker inside the door to say renaultsport 197/200 cup?

Be full fat just says renaultsport clio 197/200 or something but proper cups actually state its a cup.

also red calipers, grey wheels no black b pillar on 197 and a key instead of a card as stated by other people.

also shocks will have an leave sticker if they're cup

I've just been out to take this pic for you on my FF Cup...it needs a clean!!

Full-lock the steering, get on your knees and look up. Should see blue and yellow spots on the spring for Cup suspension. Easiest way to check.

HxiTElt.jpg