How romantic eh...

jimfacebinface

Paid Member
Well I'm sure most of you were out washing and waxing or driving spiritedly in the glorious sunshine this weekend!

I unfortunately accepted overtime at work and missed out :worried: but overtime does equal upgrades! And my saving grace was enough daylight left to change sidelights and plate lights to led bulbs and park up and enjoy a south coast sunset.
IMG_20140309_183108.jpg

Nice shot, you should get that entered in to the photo of the month competition - the theme this month is 'colour'.

Thanks guys! Do you reckon? If only I'd washed it and parked properly then! :d

Yeah sure, why not. The theme is colours, and the sky fits pretty well with that.

TBH I don't know if I've ever entered POTM with a clean picture of my car :smiley:. Although I'm thinking about changing my entry this month with some from the weekend...

Superb photo! Pity you couldn't get your clio onto the beach with the tide out with the sunset as a back drop That would have been an absolute showstopper!

Cheers! There's a road that goes right down to the sand actually and goes along the coast. Tends to be very busy in the sunshine though!