How Much Is Your Insurance

Car: R27
Insurance Price: £330ish
Level of Cover: Fully comp, Mrs added on (she put it up :worried:), don't know how many ncb I have

I feel the location plays a massive part. My insurance went up £200 when I moved from the north east to Wigan, then dropped £200 when I moved again to Chester.

Insurance Price: £330ish
Level of Cover: Fully comp, Mrs added on (she put it up :worried:), don't know how many ncb I have

I feel the location plays a massive part. My insurance went up £200 when I moved from the north east to Wigan, then dropped £200 when I moved again to Chester.

Have put that in the code, also added insuring body... As OP request :smile:

Car: 182
Insurance price: £225
Level of cover: Fully Comp 9+ Years No Claims (protected)
Insuring body: Priviledge

Insurance price: £250
Level of cover: Fully Comp 0 Years No Claims
Insuring body: Priviledge

As you can see not much difference between having 9+ and 0 years no claims. I have 15 years no claims but will not discount after 9. When starting a 2nd policy you have to start from scratch.

Reactions: RossWoods93
Car: 197
Insurance price: £320 (soon to go up to about £480 when I move house 8 miles down the road to a different postcode area!)
Level of cover: Fully comp with 9 years no claims that are protected
Insurance: Hastings Direct

Do you all want to hear something absolutely hilarious?

Ok here goes....

My first year driving:
Car: Fiat Seicento (0.9L engine 39bhp)
Insurance price: £2500

This was with a black box fitted. Funniest part was the car only cost me £700 :tearsofjoy:

Do you all want to hear something absolutely hilarious?

Ok here goes....

My first year driving:
Car: Fiat Seicento (0.9L engine 39bhp)
Insurance price: £2500

This was with a black box fitted. Funniest part was the car only cost me £700 :tearsofjoy:
My first car cost 252 in 1989 to insure.lol

Car- clio R.S. 200t , BMW X5 , and 4.2 v8 Audi s5
Age- 51
Price - £635 multicar
Area - falkirk Scotland
Insurer- admiral
Not sure of the individual prices due to multicar
But a few years ago it was only £480 but has shot up over the last couple of years

Reactions: Dystant
Girl @ work just bought a Ford KA for £200.

Was £198 to tax and £1800 to insure :shocked:

It really is so bad for young drivers now, regardless of what car they get as their first one. I can't see it getting any better either, with premiums in general on the increase every year. The statistics don't lie, young drivers are more of a risk, there's no getting away from that, however how on earth are they supposed to build up experience as a driver when they can't even get a car insured for somewhere near sensible money?!

Car: 2012 Clio 200 Cup
Insurance: £680 (1 Yr NCB)
Level of Cover: Fully Comp & can drive others cars third party.

*Edit (Its due next month so we'll see)

Got my renewal.... they're asking for £1068 jokers! Looks like I'll be looking elsewhere

Haha, 5 years no claims bud. But for me Adrian Flux were around £300 cheaper than anyone else. Unfortunately most people don't get a quote from them though as they aren't on any comparison websites

Insurance is a con. I put all my no claims onto my new shape trafic last year as I thought 18 grands worth of van would need it. It now turns out all my no claims saves me 33 quid a year. Hence I put no claims on Clio and started afresh with zero no claims on the van. When I told the current insurer she said it would go up fro 200 to 764 on my van. So I looked elsewhere and got it for almost 200. Daft