How much is it costing you to fill your 197?

currently 115.9p/litre for V-Power around here. I never fill the tank unless going on big road trip though. Cost about...£60 pounds the last time I did.

I always fill mine right up, with the crap mpg on the 197 you must spend most your life filling up lol.

I always fill mine till the click, about £55 of Vpower or BP ultimate, getting about 250miles a tank, am never above 22mpg, but never drive on dual or motorway, back roads mainly 8)

anybody use shell drivers club - got £4.50 fuel voucher last month - not alot but its better than nothing

I always put £50 normal unleaded in mine, lasts me 2 weeks and around 340 miles - usually on the red when its due to be filled up next though!

Used V power for a few months and saw no benefits at all, so can't justify the cost of that atm!

filled mine up today form empty and it cost £65.78 that was shell v power, i got 340 miles out of the last tank usually get about 310-330

anybody use shell drivers club - got £4.50 fuel voucher last month - not alot but its better than nothing

In a supervisor in a shell in Liverpool we tend to have the cheapest fuel around in the area currently 107.9unl... v-power114.9

I also have 2 v power club cards and get roughly £60 of vouchers every quarter :tongueout: well worth getting one if you work in a petrol station :smiley:

I brim mine every time. Use Sainsburys super unleaded at 111p usually works out at around £45 :smile:

57 quid for 47 litres the other night! I'd really like to use V-Power as the car flies on it, but the nearest station is 40 minutes drive! :@

In a supervisor in a shell in Liverpool we tend to have the cheapest fuel around in the area currently 107.9unl... v-power114.9

I also have 2 v power club cards and get roughly £60 of vouchers every quarter :tongueout: well worth getting one if you work in a petrol station :smiley:

Would you like two chocolate bars for only £1 with your fuel purchase today?

:@

They must be teeny chocolate bars. They were 2 for £1.80 in my local BP!

You'd be right there lol!

Usually 48 litres of V power will do about 300 miles ish

50-52 litres of normal unleaded does about the same.

It seems this is the first car I have owned where V Power makes a difference

I have almost finished my 4th successive tank of Shell V-Power and it costs me about £55 to fill up. V-Power is about £1.19 a litre in these parts and I've got slightly more miles from each of these 4 tankfuls! Maybe it is because the weather has improved a little but I am now getting 30mpg with a good mix of urban roads, fast A and B roads and a 20 mile round trip to/from work.

As an ex-WRX owner I am happy with that - if economy was an issue I'd have a Clio dci 106 GT with eco2 credentials!!!

I always fill mine right up, with the crap mpg on the 197 you must spend most your life filling up lol.

well about twice a week, which isn't too bad. ;/ It's not really a great problem for me though as there are a few Shell stations in this area. It's too heavy with a full tank :tongue_smilie:

Mega :bumpit:

I LOL'd when I started reading this, look at the date too, I thought "£52 to fill up???"

Mine took £71 the other day :w00t:

I would be happy with £52. :jase:

In all honesty I have stopped filling up to the brim about 6 months ago. I know it make no difference whatsoever but I hated £60-70 fill ups lol!

I am currently popping £20 a time in which is something I can live with psychologically :book:

Mega :bumpit:

I LOL'd when I started reading this, look at the date too, I thought "£52 to fill up???"

Mine took £71 the other day :w00t:

crikey glad u pointed this out I was just checking out right move to up north somewhere. Normal shell is 1.28 near me nearly 1.40 for vpower

wow this made for scary reading, was wondering for a moment what was going on with people saying they pay £1.16 for vpower, I wish, its more like £1.35 now.

Similar Thread Suggestions