How much does Racing Blue look like this?

Considering RB for the 200, but even though I've had a 197 I've never actually seen a RB in real life.

So, my question for those who have seen, or those who own RB. How much does the blue look like the below pictures in "real life" as I know it can photo differently (even the top one looks darker than the bottom) but I really like the tone of the blue in these photos.

Thanks

515te.jpg

511md.jpg

If anything RB looks better than that in the metal, especially if the sun is out.

That's a pretty close match though

Get yourself on Autotrader, find the nearest RB car to you and go take a look mate. It's a bit of a funny colour, personally I think it looks awesome on 182's, terrible on 197's and brilliant on 200's.

Go check it out, if you want full impact then you wanna see it in its best two lights. Sunny and misty/crappy/foggy. Both make it stand out a mile!

The RB is the reason I bought my 197, I'd never even considered a Clio until me and the girlfriend were walking around looking at getting myself a decent car and spotted the colour and wanted it!

Get yourself on Autotrader, find the nearest RB car to you and go take a look mate. It's a bit of a funny colour, personally I think it looks awesome on 182's, terrible on 197's and brilliant on 200's.

Go check it out, if you want full impact then you wanna see it in its best two lights. Sunny and misty/crappy/foggy. Both make it stand out a mile!

If i can find one reasonably close at a dealer I'll go and peak. Most are 40+ miles away though.

It does seem to look better on the 200 than it did on 197 photos.

Most of the pictures on pistonheads/autotrader seem the same colour, I just know how much of a funny colour it is.

Saw an RB 197 last weekend and i'd say it looked quite a bit brighter than your photo, looks great in photos but not sure i liked it in the flesh to be honest.

RB looks a bit darker in real life, but very vibrant!! In the sun it's epic!

Second picture is pretty much bang on what it look like in RL.

I love RB, along with LY and AG are the wow colours that make Renault Sports unique.

The RB is the reason I bought my 197, I'd never even considered a Clio until me and the girlfriend were walking around looking at getting myself a decent car and spotted the colour and wanted it!

Agreed the colour is amazing and by far the best :smile:

We was same when we went to garage to order the Clio, I hadn't given much thinking to colour but more to the options list, then when asked which colour the one that must be obeyed said racing blue, I didn't open my lips! Still haven't seen one on the road other than the demo at garage, so in two weeks time I hope it is the right colour :s

Went over 50 miles to view a RB 200
As soon as we saw it 'in the flesh' our mind was made up in an instant
You must try to view one - looks different in the 'metal' than in pics
The mrs didn't like the car colour on the garage pics
Altnough as already said - i dont think Renault do a bad colour for the 200

Really like the colour. I keep seeing a RB 182 with white stripes on the way to work. Looks really good on the 182 anyway.