How many turbo/super charged 197/200

How many of these are kicking about Now I only know of 4 but seen one the other day who is a member but don't know who it is

Off the top of my head...

FMP = 225 Lump
Litchy = 250 Lump
Jonesy = 225 Lump
MikeLYR27 = Jamsport Supercharger
Mark (Not sure on Username) = 225 Lump

Plus I think there's another one currently being built with a 225 Lump (forget who now) and also a UR 197 with a 225 Lump but I forget who again.

Last edited:
The one I seen was a blue 197 08 plate possibly marks (not sure of user name) link to build thread if one exists

youd have to have more money than common sense, just buy a megane if you want one. zero resale value too, nobody in their right mind would buy one pre-owned.

^^^Not for the love of modding cars or pushing the boundaries no? Ever driven one? And if your bothered about resale why buy a Renault anyway lol?

^^^Not for the love of modding cars or pushing the boundaries no? Ever driven one? And if your bothered about resale why buy a Renault anyway lol?

+1 totally agree with Mike, I've been in his motor on road and track, I've driven Jonseys Meg engined car and also driven the meg 250 on track and to sum it up the Meg was w@nk compaired to these two beasts..

My money would be on the clios and I'd quite happily buy one.

Mark with the 225 = 197Mark, meeee.... :smile: mine is sadly for sale, needs must! But i have only had it up for sale for 4 days ish and it looks like its sold for £10000 i will know tmoz as its all subject to the buyer getting approved for finance... so ross your totally wrong matey and as for performance.... Wow!!!! The sale also doesnt include my recaro's... :smile: Lukeeddy thanks! Wer did u see me in it? How did u know it was turbo'd...? LOL

youd have to have more money than common sense, just buy a megane if you want one. zero resale value too, nobody in their right mind would buy one pre-owned.

Interesting closed minded opinion.

I didn't want a megane. I wanted a fast clio. Hence why I did the conversion.

Think the one being built is a Guy called twist, lives near me. Don't know what his username is but think I have seen it on facebook up in the air at R S Tuning

A friend off mine was having an exaust fitted an you car was at the same place :smile: looks like a tidy example and the massive intercooler game it away lol

ohhh yeah, nice! lol, well guys the Clio is now sold and collected yesterday... :-/ good money though and may do another forged one 6 months down the line...

Anyone can buy a megane, it's about being a little individual, besides lower weight of the Clio means a megged ( is that what we're nicknaming them? ) Clio will out perform a megane.

As for resale value ktecs one sold for more than a 197 of their age/mileage would have.