How many of you running cup pack/springs?

Rishi

Platinum Member
How many of you are running cup springs on the road?

Just wanted to get a general idea about how much of a whiny pussy i am for thinking of changing over to standard 197 springs :tongueout:inky:

Immediately i loved everything about my car, and still do, but after about 7 hours of driving every pothole & manhole cover became my worst enemy

Last edited:
LOL, I have got them on and love them - wish they were harder TBH!

If you are going to change them, I would suggest doing the shocks too as that will be a large part of why it feels a harsh ride.

:tongueout:inky: indeed!

Yeah for hours it was fine and the faster i go the easier it is, its traffic thats a b***h

If you are going to change them, I would suggest doing the shocks too as that will be a large part of why it feels a harsh ride.

are you sure that the cup pack comes with different shocks?

Yeah, they're quite a bit stiffer. About 15% stiffer from 197 to 197 Cup and about 25% stiffer from 200 to 200 Cup as far as I remember...

get it on V3 set to 2 top 2 bottom

go back to cup springs its like a bentley lmfao

Took my baby out for another spin and the cup pack is fine, its just after my first day yesterday of 7 hours on/off driving i got a tad over sensitive to every bump in the road lol

I think in the long run as i get older etc that ill end up getting an adjustable coilover setup thats got a wide range for road/track useage, but for now its fine for what i want & need