How Low Can You Go?

-18 is about the temperature of a freezer! I've only ever experienced that once, a walk in freezer at work and don't ever want to go there again!

Coldest iv had is -10 but the pic is from my fiesta van so won't offend you with it lol. Coldest iv been is -40 blast freezer at work hate those things.-26 freezes are common aswell brrrrr!!!

-18 is about the temperature of a freezer! I've only ever experienced that once, a walk in freezer at work and don't ever want to go there again!

I can see cheating going on here. Leave the side mirror in the fridge all night then quickly wire it back up for a low reading :tongueout:

Coldest I've ever seen it where I live this morning, I think the lowest before this was -6 last year....

photo1qg.jpg

Taken this morning. Seriously, I've never been anywhere this cold before, and I've been Skiing!

5241767454_beb15ee2ae_b.jpg

Last edited:
Coldest i've seen on mine. Pretty cold for east mids, especially seing as it was 9:30 so must have been a bit colder earlier on

155838_10150103434322704_643117703_7461487_4121575_n.jpg

^^ not seen that display before, looks nice.

I feel sorry for you guys and those temps lol, I die at 0 xD.

Had to cheat a bit with this (but still isn't the coldest posted on here)
This was from Jan 7th 2010 near Manchester where i work.
P07-01-10_0539.jpg

link not working??

anyway it was -17

Last edited:
according to the temp gauge in the Laguna it was -13 last friday for me just outside worcester, The Clio stops at home in these temps as dont want anyone skidding into it, if they hit the Laguna I wont be as upset as if they hit my pride and joy