How do I tell if my 200 is a cup?

Hi guys,

I have recently bought a Clio 200 in march and I love it! It is a full fat version but I am curious to whether it has the cup pack on it? I have heard that if you have the red brembos, it has the cup pack?

Could any of you geniuses advise me please?

Thanks

Anthracite wheels and red brembos is part of the cup pack along with cup chassis, another way of telling is by the a colour on the cup springs can't remember which way, might be

Blue = none cup
Orange = cup

Correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
Hmm well I do have the red callipers and the anthracite wheels ;D
Will check the springs on my lunch break.
Pleasant surprise as it was not advertised as a cup chassis at the Renault garage I bought it from!

EDIT: I also have the blue and orange springs! Looks like I have a cup guys :smiley:
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Not to mention, it has cup written on the pillar?

Also - don't cups come with black door strips?

Only 200 cups (not 200 plus cup pack) have the black door strips. I think the cup on the pillar might only be on the cheaper cup as well.

Seem like you have got the cup pack too mate :thumbsup:

For others...as above really but if your stuck on if you have a cup or a standard car with optional cup chassis spec'... (so complex :lol:smile: The best way to check is if it has a hard plastic dashboard and not the 'soft touch' dashboard its an actual cup model.

Last edited:
200cup = no hands-free card and black bump strips - hard plastic dash - red calipers

200 +cup pack = hands-free card and colour coded bump strips soft touch dash - red calipers

there are other differences but those are most noticable

:bat:

Pics as requested. This has made my day knowing I got more for my money :smiley:

Thanks for the help guys!

From the front
WG8EE.jpg

Side View
Orbln.jpg

Front Wheel
zYuje.jpg

Spring
upoFH.jpg

Bonus picture of my tyres which were changed yesterday!
XHVwR.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for thread hijack but, again same issues, was told by dealer this is a standard 200.... is this true.. by the theme of this thread he has lied?!b66ad1a9.jpg

Ignor my missus -.- lol
31c7a5ae.jpg

Another factor which should of give it away, everybody says the ride in the back is terrible and you can see them bouncing all over the place :tongueout:
Also I would say the blue and orange springs as people have suggested give it away. Could only see the markings on the front.
Sounds like the dealers haven't got a clue what they are on about!

Am i getting confused in this thread?

Are you asking if it's a cup or has a cup pack?

If it's a cup it says so on the log book, the other way is looking for the things pointed out but then it's a full fat with a cup pack.

:poke:

Technically no...that's a standard 200 with the Cup chassis option fitted.

ahh... -.- thank you for the information, i was told the LY was cup and the white wasnt!!! Might not say anything :tongueout: dealers hey. I swayed away from the LY becuase i liked the red calipers! haha.