• Reasonable

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Squeaky clean

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • So clean, it could be a plate

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine's not too bad, cleaned it at the weekend and haven't driven much since. Before that though, it was filthy!

When I lived with the parents it was always spotless, I had my own garage to lock her up in and keep all my cleaning stuff in. How I live in a flat it means it's a pain in the arse to wash her and I don't trust the £10 polish car washes :worried:

Wait for Giles to post his pic.First one to spot a spec of dust gets a round of applause :smile:

This is how mines looks most of the time.

I'm going to get a proper clean done by a pro to see what all the fuss is about. But after that it will probably always look like this:

aha8amug.jpg

Mine's not too bad, cleaned it at the weekend and haven't driven much since. Before that though, it was filthy!

When I lived with the parents it was always spotless, I had my own garage to lock her up in and keep all my cleaning stuff in. How I live in a flat it means it's a pain in the arse to wash her and I don't trust the £10 polish car washes :worried:

^^ This is my problem too, (years ago) when I was at the 'rents I would keep my car locked in the garage all week, then it would get hammered over the weekend, washed and put back. These days I live in a 3rd floor apartment and have to go round to the in-laws to give it a wash. Everytime I was it with the neighbours I get about 10 of them peeking through the windows, and at least half a dozed "can you wash mine when you're done" gags, which get old REALLY quickly. Or I have to drive to the workshop to detail it under cover. The problem there is its 25miles away and I can't be arsed :smiley:

Mine is super gross.
Washed it 2 maybe 3 times this year i think.....
The dark colour really helps though, not as noticeable.