Holidays!?

Right, hi all, looking for a holiday for me and the misses,

What website do you guys use, looking for 2 week all inclusive to either canary islands or anywhere else lol my options are open really, a guy at work told me about lowcostholidays... But they smack loads fees on at end...

Wanting some where nice for couples, not bothered if kids at hotel, I'll just kick them if they annoy me :wink: and if any :german: putting towels down I'll throw them pool :wink: hehe lol

Cheers will

Thought about dominican republic but were going around June time and was told typhoon season....? My Knowledge on this isn't much as never been Mexico/ Dominican republic way

Ta

I use Thomson when I go anywhere and they have always been good all the way from the booking stage to the plane getting in on time.

My favourite place has to be Florida though, strongly recommend you go there! (but not in the hurricane season lol)

blindfold the misses and tell her its a surprise then buy 2 tickets for magaluf!!! she'll come round after a couple of sambuca's!

When we went Barbados, we went through Virgin, and it was excellent.

Try travelzoo as well.

I agree with Chris :smile: Thomson have always been really good.

I am going to Florida in June (never been before ... EXCITED) and I am using Thomson/First Choice and they have been so helpful

I use Thomson when I go anywhere and they have always been good all the way from the booking stage to the plane getting in on time.
I used Thompson for ours too. Only had one hickup back in Italy when they booked the wrong hotel for us - they resolved it very well and quickly. :smile:

This year I will probably use Thompson again.

Although - using these Holiday companies costs loads more than organising it yourself... If you can be arsed that is haha.

I can never be arsed and I'm happy to pay that extra £200(ish) per holiday. The more "froogle" people I know tend to do it themselves and get much more holiday for their money - it takes them a long time though...

I used Thompson for ours too. Only had one hickup back in Italy when they booked the wrong hotel for us - they resolved it very well and quickly. :smile:

This year I will probably use Thompson again.

Although - using these Holiday companies costs loads more than organising it yourself... If you can be arsed that is haha.

I can never be arsed and I'm happy to pay that extra £200(ish) per holiday. The more "froogle" people I know tend to do it themselves and get much more holiday for their money - it takes them a long time though...

But I found that even doing everything separately (flights, accommodation etc) costed more than a package deal ... but it's so much less hassle :smile:

When I go to Florida I Fly with Virgin but book the Villa directly through the owner. I once did Barcelona without using a travel agents, my only worry was landing and having to get to the apartment ourselves which meant getting a taxi and trying to show him where we wanted to go lol, wasnt the easiest

Did you have to draw a picture for the taxi driver? We have opted to hire a car for the two weeks as part of the package ... wont have nothing on my Clio though :tongueout:

Maldives all the way! Budget depending of course.

Hayes and Jarvis are usually very reasonable.

Cheers folks will search after work tonight, would go florida but think we're going next year, big family thing, or a cruise for mother and father in laws anniversary they haven't decided yet. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 5
sevenfourate General Chat 122
Chris General Chat 66
sevenfourate General Chat 34
R Clio General Chat 8