Holidays

Paul

Platinum Member
Where have people been / going to this year???

I haven't planned anything yet, still waiting for things to settle down after a crazy start to the year! But I am starting to get that feeling that I need a bit of sun! :cloud9:

I'm not too sure this works as an advert for Australia though LOL!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdihHnaOQsk[/YOUTUBE]

I love that 'Deadly Animals' vid, they played it on Capital one morning this week and I was in stitches listening to it in the office car park!!!

Camping between looe and polpero in cornwall for a week at end of august.

We've not booked anything for this year as I'm not sure a hot climate is the ideal place to go with a few week old baby.

Got another week left to use before the end of the year so might take a week off in October and maybe go down south for the week.

took 2 week off work so they cant make me redundant until i go back then i think they will have to give me notice so could squeeze another months pay before being booted...

I went with a group of friends down to Somerset last month and stayed in a fantastic lodge. It was huge, had an indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, pool table, all ensuite bedrooms. Was really great, had a cracking time. It was expensive, but when you slit the cost over 9 people, it actuallys works out quite cheap. Especially when you buy beer from the local ASDA and eat in some nights! We had 2 bbqs, which we cheap to do!

Would love to go abroad later in the year, but trying to save to go and see my father-in-law-to-be in Quatar early next year and to buy a house, so isn't really a priority atm.

We went to lanzarote the other week for some summer sun, then I'm taking Lois to Vegas for her 21st because I'm an epic boyfriend (and I need the brownie points lol).

Can't wait til october!!!

Clairemae that sounds awesome where are you planning on going to? I wanna do Europe next year.

Got a week in Norfolk and a week in the lakes coming up in these next 6 weeks I have off :wink:

Like Noddie, don't really want to take jnr abroad where it's really hot when there's plenty to see in this country where it's more likely to piss it down

Already done road trips to the lakes and scotland over the last few weeks. Off to Norfolk next week, and the south coast the week after !

Portaventura for 10 days of theme park and water park madness in August. My daughter is an 11 yr old ride junkie and has no clue where we going. :smile:

Went canoeing in Wales with a load of mates and then two weeks ago i went on a driving tour to the Alps. Was the best holiday ever! 2500miles, awesome roads, awesome cars. I thoroughly recommend all of you check out their website, petrolheadnirvana.com. They do a range of tours in wales, scotland, throughout eurpoe and america!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 5
sevenfourate General Chat 122
Chris General Chat 66
sevenfourate General Chat 34
R Clio General Chat 8